Monday, August 11, 2008

Best Buy Teacher Grants

I have been looking and looking to see when Best Buy was going to post the information about their next rounds of Teacher Grants. They have not appeared as promised in July at the same link they have been on before. This morning I decided to do some searching and did find the link. It is not eaasy to find, so I think, if you act quickly, you should have a "heads up" on gettinmg these grants. The grants are for use for purchasing technology for your classroom and range from $1000 to $5000. You will just have to articulate how you would use the technology in your classroom. So many teachers that I have kjnown in the past have applied and have won these grants. They are not as elusive as some. Go to https://bestbuyteach.scholarshipamerica.org/ and sign up as an applicant. Do this quickly, do not put it off (I know this is a busy time for all of you), but you will be so happy you did, because in early March 2009, you could be sent a checvk that will be the answer to your technology "wish list".

I am in New York City for five days. My husband is attending amny meetings and I am doing the NYC things. I am going to watch him make a presentation this morning.

Enjoy the very short rest of your summer!

Judi

No comments: