Monday, January 28, 2008

Ooops - A Big Mistake!

I just wrote about the Tumble Book Library and how surprised I was that it was free. Well, I had linked to it through someone's blog and had gotten right on. Therefore, I thought that there was no cost. Later tonight, I went to look at it some more and I saw I needed a sign in. I found out that except for a Free Trial, there is a hefty subscription fee for these online stories. I am sorry to have guided to you a site with a cost! I am disappointed as these stories looked like they were very well done. I am not sure how i first got into them without a password, but, try as I might tonight - it just doesn't work. Oh well, if you do get a subscription to the Tumble Book Library, enjoy. It is just nothing that I would have written about had a realized the cost.
Hope you are all having a good week.

No comments: