- study the trail and musher biographies
- create a wall-sized map of the trail
- select a musher to follow in this year's race
- track the selected musher's progress as the race occurs
- post to each checkpoint's blog as the selected musher reaches each stop on the trail
- complete the problem solving tasks you find at each checkpoint's blog
- arrive in Nome vicariously with your selected musher
- receive an official 2008 eIditarod class certificate for completion of the trail!
Consider participating in this wonderful project. It will really bring this Alaskan event to life!