Tuesday, June 10, 2008

A Great Summer Project

Many of you may be teaching summer school or have a week or two left of this year. Some may have your own children who you would like to motivate with a good project. Here is one that could be used in all of these settings and I thought some of you might have an interest in participating. National Geographic and ePals has collaborated in this project. They are publishing a book about children's thoughts on Human Rights. All of the information can be found here: http://content.epals.com/projects/info.aspx?DivID=HumanRights_HRProjectPage This book will probably be published very professionally and I believe all children could become quite eloquent when speaking of the rights of others. I am going to try and get my grandchildren excited about participating when they arrive on Wednesday!

Hope the heat is not getting to the east coasters too badly. And to you in the northwest, I have heard that winter has returned!
Judi

No comments: