Tuesday, March 18, 2008

For Canadian Participants

This week as I have been traveling through Canada, I realized that a few of the websites about using audio with historical events were based on United States' events. I wanted to add two wonderful websites that have audio and video from Canadian veterans. Many of you know that my laptop has "crashed" and for now I cannot add the websites to my website. But, the blog is so handy, so I will just put them here for my friends from Canada.
Veteran Affairs Canada Interviews - http://www.vac-acc.gc.ca/remembers/sub.cfm?source=history/firstwar/interviews/interviews2
Audio Clips from the Dieppe Raid - http://www.vac-acc.gc.ca/remembers/sub.cfm?source=history/secondWar/dieppe/trans

If I find anymore websites unique to Canada's teachers and students I will continue to post them.

I want to again thank the wonderful participants from Regina who were so sympathetic to me with not only a "crashed" computer but with no internet connectivity. Needless to say the "luck of the Irish" was not with me on Monday.
It's all going much better today.
Judi

No comments: